09 November 2014

Application Letter

Nov 06, 2014

THE HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION HEAD
Apple, Inc
California
United States of America

Dear Sir or Madam:
I am writing to explore the possibility of employment as Document Controller in your reputable firm. I am a Computer Science graduate of the University of the Gunadarma, Depok, Bogor City. I bring with me several years of experience as information systems analyst of leading companies that include Yahoo, Inc.

As a computer technician for the past 2 years, I have extensive experience implementing, dissecting, programmer C language, and maintaining a wide range of computers and their applications. I have worked as a general computer tech associate, as well as a computer programmer for Yahoo Inc. My computer technical experience is versatile, multi-layered, and extremely analytical. 

My resume is enclosed with this cover letter. It shows my overall expertise and experience in the field. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my suitability for the position and comply with your other requirements. I can be contacted during working hours at (62) 857116XXXX.

Sincerely,
(signed)
SUPRIANTO

No comments:

Post a Comment

20 Cara Membuat Artikel SEO Friendly

  20 Cara Membuat Artikel SEO Friendly Menulis artikel dengan baik belumlah cukup. Anda juga harus membuat artikel tersebut ramah mesin penc...